Thursday, April 15, 2010

True life responce: Julia

I chose Julia, because i thought that she was the most interesting. she was also closest in age with me, so that made her more relateable. I admire the progress she has made with her youth group. it also shows that there isn't hate everywhere. Julia has tried efforts to bring together Palestinian and Jewish people, and at least within her youth group she has succeeded. i honestly cannot believe how different her life is compared to mine. i don't think i could handle waking up one day to find that some of my friends have been killed in a bombing, and later having to take the same bus. the most complicated thing in my life is trying to finish all of my homework or having drama with friends. i am very fortunate where nothing in my life compares to hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment